I'll bleed this skyline dry
Hear Me Out

I like to give excuses for everything and anything. If Im not in the mood to do anything, I idle around.

I let my friends say as they please, but that don't mean I agree with what they say. I just accept that its their opinion.

I can be an ass hole. I can be the nicest person on earth. Just depends on who you are(:

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." -Matthew 5:8

Complains?

Thursday, September 18, 2008
Crinkle&Crumple.

Day.

Dont want to talk about it as much as I wanna kiss LIPIDS.

I missed my bus stop by 3! New record! So deep into thought, the line, "But you still lied to me" its ringing in my head, its been ringing in my head since you said it. I openned my mouth to try to answer, but all I did what make the ends of my mouth twitch. Have I lost myself somewhere? Lie? From a person who couldnt play bullshit to a person that could lie to the person I love? HAHAHAH Jane Jane Jane, what have you become? Cookie monster no?

Shut up, stop telling me I told you so.

Funny, how I can feel likka complete idiot yet feel happy at the same time. I really didnt mean to lie to you, and I didnt lie to you): Its just....everything I do, I disappoint someone and I dont want to disappoint the same someone. I dont blame anyone, I blame me, mm hmm. For not planning things properly. Dont feel guilty, dont feel distant, dont feel unhappy, dont feel angry because I feel happy your with me(:

Just so you know. Those that are bold, are my thoughts, the italised one is to old man jones.

I get the fuzzy feeling when I look at you, my mouth crinkle at the ends when I see you, strange tingles runs through my fingers when you hold them, my ears is addicted to your voice, you smell good(really) even after you sweat. Yet when you have a sour look on your face, it all crumples like paper.

I have nothing more to say because old man jones refuses to work with me! DAM YOU OLD MAN! DAM YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I shall go grab dinner.

NOW NOW LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT. THIS IS NOT SOME EMO SHIT. THIS IS PURELY HONESTLY SERIOUSLY LIGHT HEARTED TONE.