I'll bleed this skyline dry
Hear Me Out

I like to give excuses for everything and anything. If Im not in the mood to do anything, I idle around.

I let my friends say as they please, but that don't mean I agree with what they say. I just accept that its their opinion.

I can be an ass hole. I can be the nicest person on earth. Just depends on who you are(:

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." -Matthew 5:8

Complains?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Enter my head for awhile. Otherwise you wont understand what Im saying.

I want to talk to her now. I need to hear her voice, it calms me down even when Im angry.
Music to my ears.

I told anthea this but I'll let yall into my world for a bit. Everytime she's around me, yeah, my heart pumps fast, but the crazy thing is EVERYTHING is totally calm. Its like she totally manipulates my emotions. I ne....

Hokay! Please exit my head now.

Dismal. My TWO HOUR toiletbreak. Sadly I couldnt escape my cubicle fast enough and got dragged back to studying. A lame short dude can beat me at escaping a toilet cubicle. Jane, thats pathetic.

I friggin' drooled and slept on my friggin' bmic toiletpaper...I mean notes. For like 3 hours, I got pulp in exchange for this wonderful-herless-dream slumber.

Anyway, I needed some incentive to study thus, I rewarded my childish self by letting me watch V FOR VENDETTA. I've watched it a grand total of 36 times(no kidding), and counting.

Omg. My favourite movie. Speaks of truth, freedom and rights. And oh my does HUGO-40+SEXY-WEAVING have a sexy voice. I love the lesbian part best. HAHAHAHA!

Beyonce - Halo. OMG. Addickted to this cow-bangerific song! Yes, it'll give you people microorgasms while revising on microorganisms.

As much as I want tomorrow to come, I dont want it to. Room16/17 gets a preview of my out off bed head because I cant wear miley's-friggin-smelly-cap during the paper.

I know anthea and bryan are looking forward to tomorrow for the free-popcorn-not-provided show no? HAHAHAHA! *inside joke*

Hokay enough of inside jokes and this is a really friggin long post. Oh wells, I just snipped my friggin' beautiful nails off, so I type faster than you getting microorgasms.

CIAO! Me and me Bmic notes need some quality time *takes out shredding machine*

"Baby I can see your halo. Your my saving grace."

God please keep her safe from harm.